Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok, i am at the part where i am supposed to stop the train from hitting corel. I have done this many times on playstation. But never on an emulator. How am i supposed to stop the train?!?! I hit up+triangle, down+x, but it doesnt do a thing. I have also tried a billion other things.... Anyone have any suggestions?

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thats the problem. Cid justs stands there like i havent even pushed a button i hit up and triangle @ the same time liek a mad man, but nothing happens.... Maby i should try a different keyboard? Im pretty sure triangle is D for expse...

·
Premium Member
bsnes, ePSXe
21,982 Posts
Silenus said:
If you need more help head to the epsxe section of the forums.
im the one who told him to post it in game discussion ;) FF7 is a game, isnt it? a different title would've been a lot better but...

anyway, like i already said, you have to press them alternately. you know it's working because cid is actually moving.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
yes. i did all that. Cid does not move. And i also found that after barret flips out saying were guna crash, i have to hit f4 to continue. Because NONE of my buttons work after that. When i am in countdown to crash, NO buttons work @ all. And hushy I appologize about that post before lol.

·
Read Only
9,687 Posts
hushypushy said:
im the one who told him to post it in game discussion ;) FF7 is a game, isnt it? a different title would've been a lot better but...
The thing is that he said that he's using epsxe, So I though that he hasn't configured the control in the emulator correctly.

Wafflesam, try to assing new keys to the controllers.
Good luck.

Also try to get pcsx, maybe you will get it to work with that.
Just transfer the memory card save to the other emulator.

·
Premium Member
6,341 Posts
Sounds like it might be a savestate issue. I tried using savestates with FF7 last night and after I saved, I had to reload the state before I could regain control. Try loading from the memory card save.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.