Next Generation Emulation banner

21 - 26 of 26 Posts

·
Is this thing on?
2,121 Posts
His settings seems OK. Try running an ISO, I think it would be the best solution. A stratched cd might the the cause of this problem.

·
Registered
7 Posts
fireblaster_lyz said:
His settings seems OK. Try running an ISO, I think it would be the best solution. A stratched cd might the the cause of this problem.

I am running from an ISO file, well, a .mdf to be exact.

and the fact that the person that started this topic has the SAME problem would suggest that it is not something with the CD.

I also have a problem in Chrono Cross that is similar, when I go to the status screen, its freezes to a black screen. Don’t know if it is related my FF7 problem or not. Their both Square games after all.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Dang, I found the probelm, the disc is messed up, and so are any back up copies I make of it. So the only thing to do is either buy a new copy of the game, or have someone play past that part for me.

So if someone would be real nice and get past that boss battle I'd be very happy. Hopefuly after that I can get to disc two and my problems will be over.

·
Premium Member
6,341 Posts
I passed the boss for you and saved it at the earliest opportunity. The second save slot is the one that's past the boss.

21 - 26 of 26 Posts