Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
the game flickers quite a bit and it's missing the red arrows that point at an enterance. the psx emulator I'm using is psxeven. Which is the best psx emulator?

·
Premium Member
21,977 Posts
try using ePSXe 1.5.2. post your computer specs too.

btw, why did you post under ePSXe discussion if you're using PSXeven?

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I tried the epsxe1.60 emulator with Final Fantasy 7, but it was worse then the psxeven. The game ran slow, but the good thing was that it didn't flicker and it had the red arrows, unlike the psxeven. Anyway, sorry for posting this on the wrong page.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
How do I find the computer settings? Is it in the control panel or what? the plugin setting are Plugin: P.E.Op.S. Soft Driver 1.1.14
Author: Pete Bernert and the P.E.Op.S. team

Resolution/Color:
- 640x480 Fullscreen - [16 Bit]
Stretch mode: 0
Dither mode: 0

Framerate:
- FPS limit: off
- Frame skipping: off
- FPS limit: Auto

Misc:
- Scanlines: disabled
- Game fixes: off [00000000]

·
Premium Member
21,977 Posts
computer specs (specifications) like your OS, RAM, CPU, videocard are good starts ;)

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I have a new computer here are my basic specs, but I don't know what my videocard is. It's a factory installed videocard.

Pentium 4 CPU 2.53 GHz
2.53 GHz, 504 MB of RAM

·
Premium Member
6,341 Posts
First off, please don't double post. Use the edit button if you need to add information. As for your video card, go to Start->Run, type in dxdiag and hit Enter. Once it loads up, click the Display tab. Your video card should be listed there.

·
The one and only
3,658 Posts
epsxe should work, i get 170 fps on it with a 900 mhz computer. Im using petes openGL with he lowest settings. make sure u are also using the special fixes

·
Premium Member
21,977 Posts
hmm...probably Intel Integrated graphics. well, i'd say keep using Soft plugin then...you'll see all teh swirls and such. try this:

Plugin: P.E.Op.S. Soft Driver 1.1.16
Author: Pete Bernert and the P.E.Op.S. team

Resolution/Color:
- 640x480 Window mode (you can change this to whatever)
Stretch mode: 0
Dither mode: 2

Framerate:
- FPS limit: on
- Frame skipping: off
- FPS limit: Auto

Misc:
- Scanlines: disabled
- Game fixes: off [00000000]

1 - 11 of 11 Posts