Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all, I'm recently having this issue every time I enter a battle. Battle proceeds smoothly with no problems, that is until the very end. When I defeat all the enemies the victory sequence doesn't start. The screen just stays there and I can't do anything cause the battle is already over but the game does not avance. Music is still going and the Pause bottom works fine, but the screen doesn't move on.

I tried loading a much older file and even starting a new game, I get the same result. I'm using ePSXe2.0.5. I also tried using PSXseven, I loaded my save but it's all the same.

The game was working perfectly a few days ago. I don't understand what happened. I hope there is a fix for this. It's my first time playing FF7 and so far I'm loving it. I don't want to lose my progress. (I play on windows 10 pro)

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Ok I found out what was going on. Looks like you can't run the program with admin rights or it will cause this issue. Is that or that I restarted my pc and the problem got solved, I'm not really sure but it must have been one of those.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts