Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
253 Posts
How much does Photoshop cost anyways? There's so many features there that there aren't on Paint Shop Pro. The one I like is transparency.

·
Registered
298 Posts
the hobbit came be4 lord of the rings
(the lord of the rings is like a continuation to the hobbit kinda.
some of the same characters and the same world

·
Registered
3,258 Posts
Yup, not to ruin the surprise but ull find Bilbo on LOTR too (even after the begging ;) )
Oh, photshop 6.0 is a little expensive, but the LE edition comes w/ lots printers and itd good to start learning photoshop (since itsa little complicated ;) )
Good luck m8 :)
If u have any question, maybe i can answer it

·
Registered
513 Posts
>How much does Photoshop cost anyways?
I've seen it priced anywhere from $300USD to $600USD, depending on your opting to get the "upgrade" or "retail" version. As a rule you can often have a competing product and qualify for the "upgrade" version.

Of course, here's the real trick to getting it (legally, at least): find someone that has a college ID (or use your own, should it apply) and have them purchase it at an "academic discount." That's how I buy *all* of my software. Of particular interest are Microsoft products, since some schools have a deal such that you can get a product of theirs for a few dollars per CD.

I'd be remixx if not to mention The Gimp also. It has quite a few of Photoshop's features and is free.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts