Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi there, I am playing ff12 using pcsx2 and its great, thanks for the emulator, (and the cheat as well if the author is here)
i tried putting certain cheats in the patch code file, and some of them worked, such as infinite mp for vaan, (not for everyone), steal always successful,
however, certain cheats such as the more complicated ones like all items or all weapons, all magics, all tecknicks don't work, they crash the pcsx2 everytime, pcsx2 wont start with them in the patch codes,
i noticed they are cb2v7+ from the description, they are raw codes that have been converted previously and have been tested to work, (not by me) is there anything i m doing wrong?

comment= have all tecknicks
patch=1,EE,2054EF7C,word,FFFFFFFF
patch=1,EE,40553FE4,word,000C0001
patch=1,EE,40014000,word,00020002
patch=1,EE,005548D8,word,00000018

no master code right?

would really appreciate it if you could help me do it right, thank you very much, (yeah i know im a lazy gamer, just wanna have a lil bit of fun cheating)

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
another thing is, i noticed that all the codes that do work begin with a '2', all of them, and those that don't work have at least one string that don't begin with that number

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
ahh nice to see someone clarify it for me thanks man
yeah i wrote to an faq writer asking him (patch codes faq at gamefaq.com) and he said it has something to do with pcsx2 not supporting multi address cheat yet, unless there's a plugin like 'pec' for epsxe
but pcsx2 is already a fantastic job, this kinda 'cheating' utility would have to wait haha
but still couldn help but wish there were one haha

·
The one and only
3,658 Posts
i remember having that problem, work around it by using the "item in treasure chest code" so that when u open the chest its the item u want. Otherwise, go get and codebreaker and use that as an .elf file.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
really? thanks i tried and it crashed the emulator
but hearing u say that made me wanna try again,
haha getting all excited now

oh my god! it worked! damn!.. jsut like that
i erased the E's coz i thought only the 2's are working, thought it was a long shot, oh damn!.. in a good way
hey thanks man, would never have figured it out without ur pointer
awesome awesome hahah
no more slaving over ribbon... oh what a relief..
and other items of course..

umm btw.. maybe i shouldn have said 'damn', don know whether its allowed here

1 - 6 of 6 Posts