Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
the img file is giving me some headaches because the cd protection is kicking in i think when the epsxe tries to run the game. Any help or suggestion??? thanx a lot

·
I'm in despair!
3,420 Posts
Originally posted by farmer-56
the img file is giving me some headaches because the cd protection is kicking in i think when the epsxe tries to run the game. Any help or suggestion??? thanx a lot
I don't think FFT has any kind of protection, can anyone confirm this?

[]s Badaro

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
to kind of describe what occurs is I get a black screen that says Playstation in the middle lower half and underneath that is the SCEA. I thought maybe it had something to do with the img being out of pal or ntsc or jap ntsc but I don't see why that would be a problem for the epsxe

·
Registered
2,441 Posts
Originally posted by farmer-56
to kind of describe what occurs is I get a black screen that says Playstation in the middle lower half and underneath that is the SCEA. I thought maybe it had something to do with the img being out of pal or ntsc or jap ntsc but I don't see why that would be a problem for the epsxe
i thought that epsxe didnt show the bios bootup screen? id imagine that you copied the game wrong..

·
Lost in Time
2,289 Posts
And I imagine something worse, like running bios instead of running cd or iso... :lol:
In advance, sorry for the joke if it's not the case.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts