Next Generation Emulation banner
121 - 140 of 346 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
can anyone if it is possible how to transport the save file from a PS2 memory card to a computer? the main reason for asking is because i screwed up the zodiac spear secret quest and now i have to get it the hard way through henne mines and its taking me a reaaaaaallllllyyyy long time to get (approximately 12 hours - over 300 restarts) and i figure i could just use the savestate method on the emulator to get it quick and easy :)

ps - it would also be helpfull in recieving the lu shang badge from the gone fishin' quest

·
Registered
1 Posts
Does anyone else have artifacting issues with FFXII? Right now, I am at the end of the sewers (Something Waterway?, after you find the prisoner and have to prevent the battery monsters from killing the circuits), and whenever the lights go out, the game completely artifacts except for the characters and the menu screens. I know it's not my video card since I ran Call of Duty 4 at the same time and no artifacts came up in the game.

Specs:

Windows Vista Ultimate 32-Bit
E6750
2GB DDR2 800
8800GT

·
Space Monster
182 Posts
Discussion Starter · #124 ·
can anyone if it is possible how to transport the save file from a PS2 memory card to a computer? the main reason for asking is because i screwed up the zodiac spear secret quest and now i have to get it the hard way through henne mines and its taking me a reaaaaaallllllyyyy long time to get (approximately 12 hours - over 300 restarts) and i figure i could just use the savestate method on the emulator to get it quick and easy :)

ps - it would also be helpfull in recieving the lu shang badge from the gone fishin' quest

Well to transfer it read this faq.

After you transfer it place it in the PSCX2 subdirectory memcards.

After you load your game go to the place save you state and try it till you get the item.

Does anyone else have artifacting issues with FFXII? Right now, I am at the end of the sewers (Something Waterway?, after you find the prisoner and have to prevent the battery monsters from killing the circuits), and whenever the lights go out, the game completely artifacts except for the characters and the menu screens. I know it's not my video card since I ran Call of Duty 4 at the same time and no artifacts came up in the game.

Specs:

E6750
2GB DDR2 800
8800GT
You should have attached the picture would be much easier to know the exactly place. Well as far as know, no artifacts were ever noticed in that place. If you have problems regarding that try to move the camera, doing that you will be able to walk on and find a way out.

Help me!

What i need to do? It is a Mission to take a sword for Ashe.
It is kind hard to help you out on this one, I recommend you to get the faq available right here.

Enjoy.

Metroid.

·
Anime & jRPGs Addict
823 Posts
Help me!
What i need to do? It is a Mission to take a sword for Ashe.
U have to wear a belt with some odd name. It disables mana if I rember correctly. Use person with belt on him/her and use the switch/button/whatever it was.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hello everyone. I am still very new to this and ran into trouble even after reading everything i could find.
I use pcsx2 0.95 beta latest gsdx and Gigaherz's SPU2 - also tried the
Peops though.

I tried to set it up like people that run it just fine, then tried any other option i could find but no matter what i do the game allready skips sound in the intro FMV and itgets blocky every now and then while my fps never drops below 60 mostly being above 100.

My PC:
CPU: AMD X2 clocked at 3000 mhz (multicore options enabled)
GPU: Nvidia 8800 GTS G92 clocked at 800/2000
Vista 64

Is there a way to fix the skipping FMV at all? Basically the sound gets out of sync even when it is running at fixed 60 FPS constantly.

·
Registered
37 Posts

Everything's running good up to this point where everyone's trying to escape the prison. There seems to be weird blocks of light all over the place. If you press the "triangle" button to show your menu or other actions, they disappear. This is the first place I encountered such a graphical problem.

I've tried using GSDX (0.11.4 to 1.7) and of course Zero GS, but the weird blocky problem still exists.

I also tried this on both PCSX2 0.9.4 and 0.9.5 but the problem's the same.

I'm running on:
3.2Ghz Core 2 Duo
2 Gigs Ram
Ati Radeon 2600 XT

I've installed the March update to my graphic card.

I hope somebody can suggest a solution:)

G

·

Specs:

E6750
2GB DDR2 800
8800GT
Everything's running good up to this point where everyone's trying to escape the prison. There seems to be weird blocks of light all over the place. If you press the "triangle" button to show your menu or other actions, they disappear. This is the first place I encountered such a graphical problem.

I've tried using GSDX (0.11.4 to 1.7) and of course Zero GS, but the weird blocky problem still exists.

I also tried this on both PCSX2 0.9.4 and 0.9.5 but the problem's the same.

I'm running on:
3.2Ghz Core 2 Duo
2 Gigs Ram
Ati Radeon 2600 XT

I've installed the March update to my graphic card.

I hope somebody can suggest a solution:)
This is a known issue. Switching on the lights and finishing this area should help you to get rid of that problem :)

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hello, I have a probleme with the right analog stick..

The R3 button works well but not the directions so I can't rotate the camera.

I don't have this issue with other games.

There is a way to fix it plz ? I'm using SSSPSX PAD 1.7.0

thank you

·
Registered
3 Posts
Is it normal that the FMV`s get blocky and sound is out of sync with hiccups?
I know this emulator is in developments still and i cannot expect a flawless emulation but if it should work and i messed up i`d like to know.

·
Registered
45 Posts
I played half way through again on PCSX2 and encountered just one graphical glitch.
The Summons are watchable without any problems, but unless I'm mistaken they are no FMVs, just rendered ingame like the Quickenings

·
Registered
57 Posts
hi i need your help i can play the game very well fmvs+game but the sound is the BIG problem

i need someone to help me for choosing the sound emul i tried alll the oprion i use use rignt now zerospu0.4.5 but its glichy i played 7 hours with that glitchy sound but ..........i can't continue with it

the giga one had a perfect emul but there's probleme with treads its a part repeat the sound ever thread switch or something like that

my config amd x2 4800+
en8800gtx
4go ddr2 800
i use the beta pcsx2

ah a hint for user's who had probleme with FMV's if you had black screen ever second just use peops cd pulgin with smooth read in option and use a image created with alcohol 120% on deamon tools (all option on with deamon )

enable or disable the 4 mb cache if the bug still percist thet's all

·
Registered
6 Posts
but it's still not possible to gain fluid video and audio in cinematics? and is it even possible to come anywhere in the game? it would lock up when I tried it a month or two ago.

i'm considering upgrading my gfxcard.

I have core2quad Q6600, 4gb 800 MHz ( PC2-6400 ), 8600GTS 256mb
0.9.4, x-fi xtreme gamer

121 - 140 of 346 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.