Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

· Registered
2,598 Posts
Originally posted by Gk1986
it's screwing with me, though. I should be studying for chemistry exam tomorrow, but it's toooooooo funnnnnnnn.............:cry::cry::help: Stoichiometry's going to bite tomorrow.
best tip for stoichiometry: write out ALL the units (mol A/mol B) and make sure EVERYTHING cancels until you get the units you want.
BATARD :D

· Registered
4,342 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Originally posted by Bgnome

best tip for stoichiometry: write out ALL the units (mol A/mol B) and make sure EVERYTHING cancels until you get the units you want.
BATARD :D
I already finished studying those. Any tips for balancing equations? Not the wussy ones. The ones with 6-7 reactants and numerous products. Also, the single-displacement reactions where my teacher wants me to write it as double-displacements by adding the protons/electrons. Any tips there?

· <font color="#FF0066"><b>Advanced Newbie</b></font
6,122 Posts
Originally posted by takmadeus
well..... what did you do in it?

you are lucky.... "tak" wants one, but it is very expensive so he can't buy it..... *sigh* he gets so sad when he hears the word PS2...
Haha...
Im having a PS2 for xmas :p

· Registered
1,935 Posts
LOL! Stoichiometry... I remember that... Jeez, I make it sound like it was so long ago... more like a month. God, I hated that. In fact, I hate chem in general. It's just so... boring. Except when people spill acid on themselves, that's always good for a laugh. ;)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.