Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Super Moderator
6,283 Posts
I should be released in the US by the end of the year or at the start of next year,and in Europe it will be released during summer 2002(when Japan will already have FFXI:mad: )

·
Registered
3,258 Posts
oh man, i wish i had a Ps2 :(
maybe i buy one when they drop to PSX prices (it only took about 2 years :) )
thats a nice thought...

·
Super Moderator
6,283 Posts
I got so much money at my birthday that I'm planning on buying a PS2(only for FFX,MGS2-this game rocks-,and Xenosaga,and of course other games),but I'll wait a bit more to buy it,I'll wait for MGS2 to be released in the US(I don't want a crappy french translated version).

·
Registered
3,258 Posts
yeah, i usualy go to the english translations too, thats were programmers put the most effort.
Man, how do u make so much money on birthday? my only way of makin money is sellin cds! and only to my friends, so i dont make much $$ ;) i have a soft heart lol:cool:

·
Super Moderator
6,283 Posts
Well,I plan to buy a second hand PS2,not a new one(and since my parents paid all my PC upgrade,I've got a lot of money to spend:D ).

·
Registered
3,258 Posts
ah!!!
they paid u a 1.33 Tbird??
gosh... im planning on buying one of those babies too. I cant even think in P4, i'd have to trash my current 256 MB Ram.
How much did u buy it for (in dollars if possible)?

·
Registered
3,258 Posts
oh, and for the MOBO btw... Did u format ur HD after te upgrade?
plz check the thread about Snes emulation in the psx in the off topic forum m8

·
Super Moderator
6,283 Posts
Yes ,I formatted(didn't want any problem,and I needed a fresh install anyway).
My Athlon costed:214$(yeah,it cost much more than US prices,but hey,that's pretty low here in France).
My MoBo:160$

·
Super Moderator
6,283 Posts
I just wanted to say this to people complaining about the PS2 price in the US,here is the french price:
402.966 US Dollar

1 - 20 of 21 Posts