Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am emulating FFX using PCSX2 (i own the game disk in real life, just wanted o play in HD) and have been playing the American version. but then i got the urge to play with the Japanese voices with english subtitles but i don't want to have to start all over. is there a way i can convert my emulated save file to the international version?

If there is, can someone be kind enough to walk me through this?

·
Registered
1,062 Posts
Care to share?

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
Sure! Thanks to Vsub from the PCSX2 forum for teaching me this:

1.Create or get FFX International save

2.Extract from the card both the USA and the Int save by using Mymc (program) (save the file as psu, if it is not letting you save the international file as a .psu, it is because there are "???" in the name and windows does not allow that for file names, so just delete the "???")

3.Open the Int save with FFXED (program) =>click on Import=>Browse=>choose the USA save=>click on "Import Entire Save"=>click edit=>click Done. Then click on the sphere grid option and change the mode from original to standard=>click edit=>click done

4.Click on Save as to save it as new psu file (i just added International to the name)

5.With Mymc, Import the new edited save you just created ( delete the old saves from the card if you are going to import the edited save into the same card by clicking on it and going to File=>Delete)

I recommend you make a backup of your old memory card just in case!

·
Registered
1,062 Posts
thanks ;)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts