Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm using PCSX2 Playground_TLB and I love it, it plays FFX perfectly.

My issue is that I cannot use up my spheres on the grid. I saved a bunch up until I had about 97 power and mana before I started learning abilities. Now I can only use 1 or 2 at a time and I'm waaay behind on magic abilities and such.

I don't want to start a new game at this point because I'm up to The Lightning Fields and it took me awhile. Is there a save edit I could use or am I just missing something.

·
From Love and Limerence
6,574 Posts
Are you sure you know how to use the Sphere Grid? You have to move around to activate the various nodes. You can only activate nodes you're on or next to. This is why you can't use more than two. You're probably not moving.

If you have really 97 (per character, if that's a total it's not that much), you're about to see a huge increase in your characters' strength after you're done leveling them.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
After battles I go back to the sphere grid to try and learn abilities but the word "move" is grayed out, I can select "use" but all of the sphere choices are grayed out. It takers several battle to get a move choice on the grid and the enemies are now mopping the floor with me.

·
Buried in the Programming
138 Posts
You need to move to use the spheres.
If you keep fighting, you gain exp and "level up", giving you a chance to move once on the sphere grid.
I don't see your problem =p
There's no point saving the Power and Mana Spheres, alone they are useless.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I started a new game and everything seems fine now.

I had an issue with Data not being found on the Memory Card so I deleted the memory card files, formated the memory cards, restarted and then loaded a save state. After saving that the problem seemed to be gone.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts