Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hey, I'm new with pcsx and I've got some problems running final fantasy x, hope you can help me ;)

I've got the version pcsx2 0.9.6, final fantasy iso and the cdvd plugin is EFP ISO CDVD Driver 0.6.0

I'm german, so I have followed the german guide to get my game running. The ISO is browsed and everything, but when I press file-run cdvd or run-execute, my computer tells me "pcsx2 0.9.6 has a problem and needs to close"(this was translated with google because I don't know how its on english windows:lol: - for the germans: Pcsx2 0.9.6 hat ein Problem festgestellt und muss beendet werden). It doesn't matter if I start it over Run CDVD or Execute - this occurs all the time. That's why I need your help

I hope you can understand my bad english ;)

Here's a Screenshot of my problem, maybe it's a little bit more clear to you now ;)

·
Registered
1,467 Posts
Enable the console (sonstiges > konsole aktivieren), and do a screenshot of what it says when you try to run the game.

Edit: And man, if this isn't a pirates desktop I don't know what is. Hope you didn't pirate the game...

·
The Hunter
15,879 Posts
1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.