Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Greetings fellow emulation fans
I've been trying to make FFX run smoothly in my Pc and I have the following problem:
- If I activate the FFX Hack (ZeroGS) or the GSdx equivalent (NLOOP Hack) the missing geometry problem gets fixed
- If I activate the multi thread option in the CPU section I can reach decent FPS (around 50)

The problem is that I can't seem to make both of this options work at the same time. When both of them are active
ZMOS seems to ignore that the FFX Hack option is enabled so I get the missing geometry bug.
If I use GSDx with grey chechkbox in NLOOP I get missing geometry and the black box crashes the emulator.

Any insight?
Specs
Phenom X3 8450
2 GB Ram
Zenoc 9600 GT
I'm using the playground version of the emulator and the plugin versions that come with it
System: Win XP

PS: Are Vista and DirectX10 recommended improvements for Pcsx2 emulation?
Thanks

·
Banned
2,817 Posts
That was not supposed to happen. That's weird man. I never saw this problem before oO
Can u post a picture of your plug-ins screen ? What plug-in are u using for Dev9 ?

Yeah DirectX10 improve Pcsx2 for many games.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Here is a pic with the plugins in use. Also I made a mistake. When the NLOOP checkbox is checked the plugin just ignores it. In version 0.94 it crashes the emulator.
I tried both plugins for dev9 (dev9nullDriver and MegaDev9 1.0.1) but nothing seems to chage. I don't know what the dev9 plugin is for so I didn't configured it so much. I enabled logging (whatever that does) but it doesn't solve the problem

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
I'm trying to play FFX so the FFX Hack is pretty much required. No way around it.
In order to use more than one core I would like to enable multi threading

It seems to me that the last two things are not compatible with each other.

·
Anime & jRPGs Addict
823 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Hahaha at first I didn't realize it was a link. Anyway I tried modifying the executable to support the Spanish version but it didn't work.
I simply borrowed the English version from a friend and everything works so go to hell spanish version. I've always hated you.

A little tip: If I use GSdx with the NLOOP checkbox in black it doesn't work so I need to use the gray checkbox instead.

Thanks everyone for helping.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts