Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello,

I am new to PS2 emulation but I was able to gey FFX to boot. I got some screenshots. After the new game menu I thought the text was in another language but now it looks like it is scrambled. Plus the frames are very slow. Is there anothe graphics plugin which will run faster. Check out the screen shots at my website.
My Web Page

·
Registered
225 Posts
There is not a graphics plugin that will run faster. And those screenshots have been posted before. Also you can attach the screen shots directly to your post by hitting manage attachments.

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks Nel. I fixed the links. I didnt know that these images were already posted. But what is with the text.

·
Registered
1,577 Posts
The charactor sprites are most likely being addressed incorrectly due to a bug in one of PCSX2's implementations of an instruction. Or something along those lines, it's difficult to say for sure.

·
Registered
1,577 Posts
For gods sake, use JPEGS. No wonder the bandwidth runs out.

·
Premium Member
6,071 Posts
7.57 fps, that's good!

·
Registered
1 Posts
Please, where do you find final fantasy X rom ??? because I want it so much, and I don't find it !! :cry:
PS : I'm french and I don't speak english very well ! :emb:

·
He's watching you.
1,221 Posts
read the rules before postig yunaa, dont ask where to download ilegal stuff.

·
Canadian Spaceman
8,767 Posts
Yunaa said:
Please, where do you find final fantasy X rom ??? because I want it so much, and I don't find it !! :cry:
PS : I'm french and I don't speak english very well ! :emb:
Like hellmasterx said, do NOT ask for roms, iso's, or other illegal material. Please read the [rules]RULES[/rules].

·
Registered
41 Posts
Scrambled Text

Somehow some of the letters of the text are pushed back by one, for example
Cgaqacseq Acuamsemems Syssem Selecsiom = Character Advancement System Selection
(g=h , q=r , s=t , c=d , u=v , m=n , etc.)
The strange thing is that only some letters seem to be concerned, as m stays m, for example. And only small letters are concerned (s but not S)...
Has somebody alreday worked this out (doesn't seem hard but I'm lazy) ? ;)

·
KO'ed User
935 Posts
When i tried to run FFX, i just had a black screen and nothing. I tried diffrent gfx plug-ins but it didn't change anything.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts