Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hey guys I'm having trouble with this one area in FFX. After Yuna performs her sending, there's a scene with Tidus' monologue. After that it has the sleeping music. My game stops right there. I still here the waves from the ocean in the background but the screen turns black.

I have already beaten this game before on 0.9.4 and never had that problem.
I am currently using 0.9.6 and my specs are:

AMD 9500 Quad-Core processor 2.2 GHz
3 gigs of ram
Geforce 8500 gt
Vista 32

I KNOW that it is not my processor because everything runs perfect on it.

Can someone specify the problem and give a solution? Sorry if this has been answered already but I couldn't find a post with this problem and I've been looking for over 2 hours.

·
Registered
155 Posts
^
^
^
^
it will fix....try this one.

set the Clamp Mode to the highest setting on both EE and VU in the Advanced setting.

·
Registered
1 Posts
This fix worked great. My screen was not turning black though. It is the same place but he walks down the stairs a little and then disappears and you can not do anything but soft reset, no other buttons did anything. All is well now though. Thanks a lot!

·
Registered
155 Posts
This fix worked great. My screen was not turning black though. It is the same place but he walks down the stairs a little and then disappears and you can not do anything but soft reset, no other buttons did anything. All is well now though. Thanks a lot!
no problem ;)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.