Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
iam using PCsx2 ver 0.9.6 and ffx keeps crashing on me.iam using the ntsc ver of the rom and it keeps crasing at a particular place at the game the summoners sanctum at HOME.the scene where rikku the fate of yuna to tidus glitches a lot.somehow i managed to skip someof the scenes but it just refuses to go past a particular spot.everything was running fine uptill now.but anyways is there a way to somehow get past this point.here are a few pics of what happens in game and Pcsx2 shuts down with an error of "encountring a problem"

MY system Specs

quad core intel Q8200 (2.20 Ghz)
4 gig ram
nvidia 250 gts 1 gb OC
500 gb HDD

View attachment 207496 View attachment 207497

·
Registered
60 Posts
Do you use SaveStates or MemoryCard saves? Go to a save point, save the game to memorycard, load and try again.

That was the reason the game crashed when I was playing it. Not at that point of the game but ... whatever, try it :p.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
i use both.but the point at which this keeps happening iam using save states.iam try the thing you mentioned and post back

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 · (Edited)
well i finally got it to work after about a month of fidgeting around with the setting and trying various things.idk what worked the thing SyStemChoas mentioned or the settings i just used now.

i stopped using save states in the first place.did the thing the thing SyStemChoas mentioned but to no avail.then i played around the settings a little bit again used his method of going to the prev save point saving and then going back and the game played fine.

and now iam at the airship;). heres a screenshot
View attachment 207774

well if it helps anyone here's my settings
View attachment 207772

View attachment 207773

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.