Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
plizz many users post ingame screenshots of ffx
but i cant get past the intro screen
i respect all the rules & i know it will be slow and it wont get very far but i want to try
if this has been answred plz can anyone post a link
my search lead to nowhere
i have the NTSC-US version
even at 0.01 fps i couldnt dream to see playstaion2 games run on my pc :wub: thanks for everyone !

·
PCSX2 Coder
11,343 Posts
use spu2 null and patches on 0.8 to get past that, also press start when you are on the "Final Fantasy X project" screen to go directly to the menu, load your save game from there

·
Familiar Face
5,307 Posts
Tell ya what, I'm feeling nice, so here's a memcard with over 40 different FFX saved games all in different locations. These are saves I transferred from my real PS2's memory card to the emu and took me quite a bit of time to accumulate. Provided you have the NTSC US/C version, this should work for you.;)

·
Familiar Face
5,307 Posts
Hate to double post, but here's an update to that card. It's the same card, only now has 83 saves, again, all in different locations, including a save at the last point in the game before the final battle with Sin.:D Same as before, this is for the US/Canada NTSC version of Final Fantasy X. I just completed the game tonight and figured I'd move all the saves over to the emu's memcard. There are MANY saves on this card, so please give the emu some patience when it checks the card for saves, as it takes a bit for it to see all the saves. Enjoy.:p
P.S. There are quite a few points that have it saved with all the Aeons unlocked, including Anima, Yojimbo and The Magus Sisters.;)

·
Familiar Face
5,307 Posts
The earliest save point is on the highroad, though it IS a bit early in the game (only about 6 hours in).;)

·
Registered
132 Posts
Can I say something.....when I first tried FFX in PCSX2, it did the same thing as what happened to goukilord10. It just would not go to the 1st intro. When I tried using peops sound driver....it worked. Then I found out that I can go to the main menu and load the saves if I just pressed start when the FFX project screen showed up. When I loaded the saves...I was in heaven to see it go in game! (but at a very slow 1.39fps....but as long as it shows something....who cares?)

·
Registered
218 Posts
gotmilk70 said:
Can I say something.....when I first tried FFX in PCSX2, it did the same thing as what happened to goukilord10. It just would not go to the 1st intro. When I tried using peops sound driver....it worked. Then I found out that I can go to the main menu and load the saves if I just pressed start when the FFX project screen showed up. When I loaded the saves...I was in heaven to see it go in game! (but at a very slow 1.39fps....but as long as it shows something....who cares?)
lol, I agree with you there mate :D. generalplot you you mind making a new save that is litterally at hte beginning of the game? plz and thank you i would really appreciate it if you could.

P.S. my framerate is similar to yours, gotmilk, and there is no background image. I only see the characters ><. I know that it's normal so htat's all I am gona say at this point in time.

·
Banned
2 Posts
gotmilk70 said:
Yes youre right if it works then its just great cuase when you see it works you get a wonderfull feeling like wow it works i can play it on the pc so yeah it feels good

And btw:In FFX my FPS Ingame is 21-25 and in menus i get 50-52 max so its all good :thumb:
And second Raziel [Admin] Blocked my accout so i had to do another so its me again and sorry for what i did

·
Familiar Face
5,307 Posts
generalplot said:
this is for the US/Canada NTSC version of Final Fantasy X.
If you're using the memory card saves I posted here, you will see it clearly states this is for the US/Canada NTSC version of this game. It will NOT work for any other region.

·
Familiar Face
5,307 Posts
=DuduMan= said:
Yes youre right if it works then its just great cuase when you see it works you get a wonderfull feeling like wow it works i can play it on the pc so yeah it feels good

And btw:In FFX my FPS Ingame is 21-25 and in menus i get 50-52 max so its all good :thumb:
And second Raziel [Admin] Blocked my accout so i had to do another so its me again and sorry for what i did
Umm, thought they banned you. Well, no worries, the admins know it's you again. Only a matter of time.

·
Registered
3 Posts
I haven't the same problem. I can go ingame but i can't do any fight :s.
But i have seen in the video that Ckemu can do so i wonder why i can't. does it need another patch or something special? or does it only work on the 0.9 beta??
Thx

(why there is different languages :s)

·
A Square Fan!
592 Posts
I haven't test in 0.8.
But in the actual CVS, (not the CKemu's beta) without any patches it runs ingame and in combat (but is really unstable :S). Also you can use sound, but sometimes it breaks.
Not playable, but it works better than in 0.8

There are diferent languages. Cos Square wanted it. :D

1 - 20 of 33 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.