Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a problem with FFX. (PAL version, SCES_504.90.)
It doesn't go further than Yuna's "sending" cutscene in Kilika. Nothing but black screen after it.
I tried to use a patch for loading NTSC saves, but it didn't work. Earlier versions of emulator don't even run the game =\. Disabling speedhacks didn't help, either.
So, I'd be really glad to have a savegame RIGHT AFTER this cutscene.

·
The Master of Disguise
811 Posts
Here's the memcard save after that cutscene, It is in the attachment below. Luckily I make separate save games through the game in case something goes wrong -_-

·
The Master of Disguise
811 Posts
Are u sure u have the right FFX version to use the memcard save provided above. The memcard contains a save game with the version 504.90 of FFX.

·
The Master of Disguise
811 Posts
My (same PAL Version) gets stuck there too.

NVM. THANK YOU A LOT for that save file ^__^
No prob.

docus: I don't think there is a solution, some just have bad luck and can't get through some parts in some games while others can.

Try re-making the ISO of the game since sometimes u get a bad IMG file that causes those problems. If that doesn't work, then grab the memcard file I posted in my previous post if u have the same FFX version that is, if not, then u are screw.

·
Rpcs3 user :D
781 Posts
docus: I don't think there is a solution, some just have bad luck and can't get through some parts in some games while others can.
Nop, that's an emu issue, you just have to use an old version of Pcsx2 like rev 1440 or so, I did use that version to pass the sending part of Yuna :). Now I'm using 1736 and it's working great :)

·
Registered
2 Posts
Nop, that's an emu issue, you just have to use an old version of Pcsx2 like rev 1440 or so, I did use that version to pass the sending part of Yuna :). Now I'm using 1736 and it's working great :)
Did you have to uninstall rev1736, install ver0.9.6, copy memorycard to new install, play cutscene, then reinstall rev 1736? It is not possible to run two or more versions at the same time, right?

·
Rpcs3 user :D
781 Posts
No, I didn't do that. I just copy the "exe" file(pcsx2 rev 1440) into my pcsx2 folder, delete the ini (pcsx2.ini) and that was it.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.