Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
On screenshots threed someone has posted skip INIT SOUND patch. Could someone for whom the patch works post the hex string from the dissasembler from the place which is modified by patch. The problem is that my FFX-2 doesn't seem to bee initialising sound at the given address and I don't now what code does it (I want to make it work on my FFX-2 version). Thankyou

The patch itself:

gametitle=FFX-2
comment=
//skip INIT SOUND
patch=0,EE,00132488,word,00000000

REalm

·
Registered
57 Posts
well it was me who posted that patch. i am not sure it is even the correct one as i just made something quickly anxious to get ffx-2 working. i will post correct details later

·
Registered
57 Posts
sorry for not posting as my grandma just died(bohoo) and my 'familly' were in mourning for about a week. i can't remember the hex string for this patch but i made it just for the purpose of creating a screen in ffx-2. once i saw it showed a screen i then deleted it and got to work fixing the emu. if you create a text file with notepad copy and paste that into it and rename it 9aac5309.pnach and put it into your patches folder. i used gsdx9 plugin with fixed pipeline. once you start the emu wait till about 1000 frames and you should get a screen. :yippee:

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Patch doesn't work for japan and ntsc versions so I'd be realy thankful for the hex string from the disassembler from that address. Thank you

1 - 11 of 11 Posts