Next Generation Emulation banner
21 - 40 of 53 Posts

·
Registered
767 Posts
Ahielia said:
Eden can apparently get over the 9999 "normal" damage limit.
Have any of you experienced it?
Indeed. As I said before Eden Summon is the most effective, in other words, the damage limit is greater than that of other GF's. I dont actually remember the numbers, however, it exceeds well over 9999, and has approximately, 3x,xxx damage, where x is a variable. and you could boost upto 25x where again x is a variable, i dont remember much.

but the summon itself is too long!!! the only advantage is you can boost it up. Squall's final weapon and final Limit Break causes approximately the same amount of damage as Eden, I think.

that game was soo cool!

·
ヒット激しく速く
19,429 Posts
Hmm.. looking arround here, i see i'm the only one who enjoy'd watching the GF animations. I actually never got bored with them and loved to see especially bahamut's & eden's animation (actually thats what made boss fights enjoying i could see them multiple times ) :lol:

·
...and now they do.
20,002 Posts
While they're fine to look at, there should always been the option to skip them...

·
Banned
23,263 Posts
Indeed. As I said before Eden Summon is the most effective, in other words, the damage limit is greater than that of other GF's. I dont actually remember the numbers, however, it exceeds well over 9999, and has approximately, 3x,xxx damage, where x is a variable. and you could boost upto 25x where again x is a variable, i dont remember much.

but the summon itself is too long!!! the only advantage is you can boost it up. Squall's final weapon and final Limit Break causes approximately the same amount of damage as Eden, I think.

that game was soo cool!
Lion Heart hits 17 times, but after it's done, the enemy falls back to the ground and that counts as another hit, so Lion Heart is 18 hits. Then, if you take into consideration the renzokuken (4-8 hits), we're looking at 22-26 hits

26*9999 = 259,974

Which is why i use this strategy

Summon Cerberus
Summon doomtrain
Triple cast Aura
Use Holy war

Holy war causes immortality and prevents status changes so Aura is enabled till holy war fades.

If Lionheart activates everytime, Ultimecia is completely destroyed in 4 hits.

In a battle between only cloud, and squall, where only final limits were used, Squall would win as he has 11 additional strikes.

·
Banned
2,817 Posts
In a battle between only cloud, and squall, where only final limits were used, Squall would win as he has 11 additional strikes.
What the hell... You have a very fertile imagination. I never thought about a battle between Final Fantasy Heroes :lol: It's kinda..... Oh well.. Whatever....Creative minds !!!!!

·
Banned
23,263 Posts
...no, i just going by numbers, 1 on 1, 15x9999 vs 22-26x9999
Squall wins.

·
Banned
23,263 Posts
Clouds an emo *** who would rather give up fighting then risk hurting anyone, thus allowing the end of the world to occur., while Squall is the deep thinking commander who doesn't send people into battle needlessly.

·
Banned
23,263 Posts
i don't see how people can regard squall as emo,..... hes introverted, and likes dealing with problems by himself rather then burdening others. calling that emo just makes out the caller to be a retard.

·
Banned
2,817 Posts
...no, i just going by numbers, 1 on 1, 15x9999 vs 22-26x9999
Squall wins.
Actually the first to strike wins cause their Max HP is 9999... Duh... What a waste of time. :lol: Actually Wakka owns both. 12x99.999. Break Damage Limit > All(Dark Matter Weapons >All :p :p :p)

Been watching Spoony I see. Great reviews :p
Spoony reviews are TEH best. :lol:

·
ヒット激しく速く
19,429 Posts
EMO_GIT!!! Totally

Cloud at least had some serious reasons for being ****ed in the head.
Squall had he's reasons to(and he's only problem was that he didnt trust anyone or would let anyone get to close), trauma's from childhood tend to be the worse ( cloud did had a nice childhood ). So i for one also choose Squall over Cloud (who seems a bit emo to me to :lol:) :p

21 - 40 of 53 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.