Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
ヒット激しく速く
19,429 Posts
Hmm.. looking arround here, i see i'm the only one who enjoy'd watching the GF animations. I actually never got bored with them and loved to see especially bahamut's & eden's animation (actually thats what made boss fights enjoying i could see them multiple times ) :lol:

·
ヒット激しく速く
19,429 Posts
EMO_GIT!!! Totally

Cloud at least had some serious reasons for being ****ed in the head.
Squall had he's reasons to(and he's only problem was that he didnt trust anyone or would let anyone get to close), trauma's from childhood tend to be the worse ( cloud did had a nice childhood ). So i for one also choose Squall over Cloud (who seems a bit emo to me to :lol:) :p

·
ヒット激しく速く
19,429 Posts
Introvert orphan kid who lost his family and later on in life his only mentor. Forced into being a mercenary, and slaughtering for a living. Gave up on getting attached to people, out of fear of having to deal with loss again.

That's why I empathize him.
Yup that was my point also when i said childhood trauma, but despite dificulties acountered along the way he never gaved up like some blond dude :p

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.