Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Banned
23,263 Posts
I recommend improving your GF's abilities so you can junction more items. also, i recommend junctioningall your gf's across your inplay party, rather then all characters.

• [*]Best junction spread (so you get every character with the most abilites):

[*]
    [*] Character #1
    [*]Diablos
    Shiva
    Cactuar
    Pandemona
    Doomtrain

[*] Character #2
    [*]arbuncle
    Quezacotl
    Eden
    Brothers
    Leviathan

[*] Character #3
    [*]Cerberus
    Ifrit
    Siren
    Alexander
    Bahamut
    Tonberry

[*]CrispyMallow's Junction Spread theory:
    Unless you have a different scoring system, I believe I have a better spread of GFs. If you assign one point for each possible junction/ability added above normal, there are 63 total points available (21 per character * 3 characters)
    HP=0;
    STRENGTH=1;
    VITALITY=2;
    MAGIC=3;
    SPIRIT=4;
    SPEED=5;
    EVADE=6;
    HIT=7;
    LUCK=8;
    STATUS_ATTACK=9;
    ELEMENTAL_ATTACK=10;
    STATUS_DEFENSE_1=11;
    STATUS_DEFENSE_2=12;
    STATUS_DEFENSE_3=13;
    STATUS_DEFENSE_4=14;
    ELEMENTAL_DEFENSE_1=15;
    ELEMENTAL_DEFENSE_2=16;
    ELEMENTAL_DEFENSE_3=17;
    ELEMENTAL_DEFENSE_4=18;
    ABILITY_3=19;
    ABILITY_4=20;
    The GF configuration in your guide results in a total of 53/63 points, but there are ways to get 54 (the most possible with default GF abilities).
    One such method is (Tonberry on any character):

[*]Quezacotl, Ifrit, Siren, Cerberus, Cactuar

[*]Shiva, Diablos, Leviathan, Pandemona, Doomtrain

[*]Brothers, Carbuncle, Alexander, Bahamut, Eden
    which obtains a 54 score and minimizes variance (exactly 18/character).

·
Banned
23,263 Posts
1 Circlet=2, 1 Fury Fragment=2, 1 Hypno Crown=10, 1 Power Wrist=10, 1 Steel Pipe=1, 1 Strength Love=2

·
Banned
23,263 Posts
I rarely used summons when i finally managed to finish it on the PSX (i'd only ever managed on the emulator, since my memory cards would die at random)

The summons i used were usually Cerberus, Doomtrain, and Eden

·
Banned
23,263 Posts
Indeed. As I said before Eden Summon is the most effective, in other words, the damage limit is greater than that of other GF's. I dont actually remember the numbers, however, it exceeds well over 9999, and has approximately, 3x,xxx damage, where x is a variable. and you could boost upto 25x where again x is a variable, i dont remember much.

but the summon itself is too long!!! the only advantage is you can boost it up. Squall's final weapon and final Limit Break causes approximately the same amount of damage as Eden, I think.

that game was soo cool!
Lion Heart hits 17 times, but after it's done, the enemy falls back to the ground and that counts as another hit, so Lion Heart is 18 hits. Then, if you take into consideration the renzokuken (4-8 hits), we're looking at 22-26 hits

26*9999 = 259,974

Which is why i use this strategy

Summon Cerberus
Summon doomtrain
Triple cast Aura
Use Holy war

Holy war causes immortality and prevents status changes so Aura is enabled till holy war fades.

If Lionheart activates everytime, Ultimecia is completely destroyed in 4 hits.

In a battle between only cloud, and squall, where only final limits were used, Squall would win as he has 11 additional strikes.

·
Banned
23,263 Posts
...no, i just going by numbers, 1 on 1, 15x9999 vs 22-26x9999
Squall wins.

·
Banned
23,263 Posts
Clouds an emo *** who would rather give up fighting then risk hurting anyone, thus allowing the end of the world to occur., while Squall is the deep thinking commander who doesn't send people into battle needlessly.

·
Banned
23,263 Posts
i don't see how people can regard squall as emo,..... hes introverted, and likes dealing with problems by himself rather then burdening others. calling that emo just makes out the caller to be a retard.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts