Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,586 Posts
I dont remember much, but you could use AURA on your characters. It is the most effective way to use Limit Breaks without your HP going low.

You could Draw Aura from Seifer when you fight him at one point of the game.. I am not sure when exactly. XD

the second way is to refine Fury Fragments, I think you get 5 Aura for 1 Fury Fragment.
You can also refine items or rare cards to create items that in turn give you Aura and Holy War(100 for refining a rare card). I believe you can also do this to get tons items that increase your base characters stats which if you junction with the right GF would give you max stats.

I remember my last play through of the game, most of my characters had most of their stat levels at the max of 255. I had spent quite a bit of time refining and combining items and magic into the most powerful magic and had a ton of Aura spells and Holy Wars. All my characters were at their max level of 100. I had leveled them up very early in the game because that lets you get more powerful spells from the monsters.

When the battle starts, try to cast Aura on Squall. Then use Holy War on him. With Squall at the max strength level, his final limit break does about 100,000 points of damage(9999 x 10?). You can also keep skipping his turn until he hits the limit break. Keep doing his limit break as he takes no damage from anything while Holy War is still in effect.

If the battle is long enough, Aura and Holy War wears off, try to cast and use them again or try catching Squall with Holy War when his HP is low enough to do his limit break.

And how is the monster's level calculated?
Kinda sucks having Irvine so far behind the others, and since he has such a weak attack, he normally does not get the killing blow, which is hampering his leveling even further. Normally if it's weak monsters I fight, I just use Mad Rush and afk-watch :p
IIRC the monster levels are simply the average of all your characters levels.

And, I think I read somewhere that when Diablos is level 100, he takes 100% of the hp off the target(s) (excluding bosses), so does that mean that if I level him to max, he'll kill the Ruby Dragon in 1 summon? Or is the max damage each summon 9999 damage?
The only GF that can do over 9999 points of damage per summon is Eden IIRC.

·
Premium Member
8,586 Posts
There is nothing complicated about it. You basically don't need to level up your character. Just spend a whole day drawing all the spells you come across for all the characters and junction it to all your status and it's done. Also level up your GFs to open the junction stuff. (It is a boring process, of course.)
You actually don't need to draw so much once you're able to refine items and spells from other items(including cards). ;)

1 - 2 of 2 Posts