Next Generation Emulation banner

FFVIII Pc version and Geforce2 MX (?)

2K views 38 replies 9 participants last post by  Shiori 
#1 ·
whnever I play this game, the non-fmv parts have these weird lines all over the screen. I've tried the search function of the boards for help pon this, but I can't find it. :emb: I think this has been solved before, so if anyone here knows how to solve this, please help poor Shiori. :p But a well-honed gut feeling sez this could be the fault of my video drivers, or "detonators", if you will. ;)

i dunno my detonator driver version, as I just joined the Geforce group here a week ago. :emb: how will I know the version of my driver anyway?

#3 ·
btw, I got the "weird colors" bug too. :p a patch, huh....ill go look for that right now. thanks dude. :) that was REALLY fast! :p

#5 ·
wow, 10 megs.... -_-

#12 ·
I've had this topic here befor smartguy did....wonder why he put it in the ePSXe forum though. :confused:

#13 ·
Originally posted by Shiori
I've had this topic here befor smartguy did....wonder why he put it in the ePSXe forum though. :confused:
They're redundant threads, but since the other one got so many replies before I got around to it, I'll have to leave it be for now. I'm not sure how in the world I missed the fact the thread was talking about the PC version of FF8...

#14 ·
sorry guys...i didn't mean to...i always go to the epsxe forum because i'm concentrating on FF 9 now...but since i just finished teh game, i'm going back to ff 8 and the stupid problem popped up. Since i'm so used to the epsxe forum (a lot of helpful people), i just decided to post that thread up... i was browsin the other day and saw this one...unfortunately, this one didn't solve anything =\

#26 ·
LOL...i remeber the days when I had to play FFVIII using a 4MB S3 ViRGE card....as soon as I summoned a GF like Diablos or Leviathan, i'd go grab a soda from the fridge and watch some TV first, then go back to the game. :D :D :D

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.