Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello, FF8 keeps crashing at the dance scene and I cannot figure out whats the problem.

I have tried PeteOpenGL and PeteopenGL2 plugins but neither seems to work. If anyone might know what I could do to fix this that would be great.

·
From Love and Limerence
6,584 Posts
What kind of crash? More information would help. Does it just crash to the desktop with no error? Do you get the standard error from Windows that it's encountered an error? Is there anything in the DOS box about it that may give a clue? What sort of configuration (emulator, plug-in, and system) are you using?

·
God of Douchebagness™
15,294 Posts
problems like this are usually either save state or bad disc/image related.

·
God of Douchebagness™
15,294 Posts
just so you know, this issue wasnt limited to your case and your case only, ive seen numerous members running into it as well in the past.

·
Banned
35,081 Posts
using your own images from your own disks instead of downloading them from the internet helps a great deal.

This issue is specific to a warez rip on certain torrent and warez sites. (read errors in the image)

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
using your own images from your own disks instead of downloading them from the internet helps a great deal.

This issue is specific to a warez rip on certain torrent and warez sites. (read errors in the image)
Yeah I know what you mean. But I eventually got frustrated and went out and found a copy for about 5 bucks. :)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.