Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ive been trying to get FFVII to play properly. I have the latest version of epsxe, and have tried a few different graphics plugins to fix some problems.

So far, i have found 2 that do so, but the thing is, i fix one problem with one, yet it cause another problem that the other plug in didnt.

Ive found the 2 Plugins that seem to work for me are

Pete's OpenGL Driver 1.76 and Pete's OpenGL2 Driver 2.9

Now with Pete's OpenGL Driver 1.76, The game runs at full speed, with everything running smoothly, but no matter what i try, i cant get the battle swirl to work, and Tifas Limit Break doesnt show properly (like it doesnt spin properly). For my settings, see screenshot 1.

However, with Pete's OpenGL2 Driver 2.9, The game runs perfectly, unless i go in a battle or into the menu, where it then starts running slow. With this Plugin, the battle swirl and tifas limit break are working perfectly. For my settings, see screenshot 2.

Anything you can do to help me get this working properly will be much appreciated.

·
God of Douchebagness™
9,826 Posts
upload your shots to photobucket or something instead and use the insert image button to link to it directly because im not seeing the attachments here for some reason. can you also post your system specs?

generally, the swirl can be troublesome for people so you may or may not have much luck with it. best way i know of for how to get it working (for the most part, results may be different for others) is to set off-screen drawing to 4 and enable the game fix for FF7 in the fixes menu.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
doesnt matter anymore, i played with the settings on Pete's OpenGL2 Driver 2.9 and everythings running perfectly now :p

1 - 3 of 3 Posts