Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

· Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi all. when i put dvd ffvii in my dvd-rom, it said this dvd unformat or can not used under windows(can not remember clearly).my dvd rom can play other dvd except ffvii adv. but ffvii dvd can play in dvd player as well. anyone help me please?

· Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
sorry for make u confusing. at first i confused with myseft do it with cd-rom. so religion tab not found. yes, i see religion tab in my dvd-rom. but when i have changed religion, it is still the same. nothing happened. i would like to watch ffvii movies in my pc not in dvd player. so anyone can help me please?

· Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
DB7 said:
Have you tried playing the DVD on your standalone player?
Try it and see if it works, if not it is quite possible that the DVD disc itself is corrupt/damaged and you will need to get it exchanged for a new copy.
this dvd play with dvd player. but can not play with my dvd rom. and dvd rom can player other dvd.

__Xzyx987X said:
Why don't you give AnyDVD a shot? It should eliminate the region lockout problem altogether.
what anydvd can do? i still can not play with anydvd. more please?

· Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter · #22 ·
Kazuya Mishima said:
As i told you check if the label appears in the dvd-rom drive by accessing My pc. If not then it's most likely that your drive doesn't like that disc (you could make a copy in a different disc brand). If the label appears then there is a different aproach to this problem.
You mean if the label does not appear, i can not play this dvd in my pc, right?

· Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter · #24 ·
Kazuya Mishima said:
Exactly. It means the drive doesn't recognize the disc. It happens to me with Spiderman 2 and can only be read in my other drive. I made a backup with a disc brand that i know works charms with it and now i can see it when i want it.

When a dvd is not recognized it's because the drive may not like that particular brand (i have seen it happen only in 2 original dvds but if i recall about backups....) or the drive itself may be dying.

Check if you can explore the disc, btw. Can you?
i can not open the disk. when i click to open dvd-rom, it will say the disk unformat or can not read under windows. maybe im hopeless. anyone can you help me?

· Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter · #28 ·
Kazuya Mishima said:
I just saw the pic you posted last page. Sorry but i can't be read. I have never solved this kind of problem. You can make a back up and that will run fine though.
excuse me, do you have a way to solve this problem? how can i make back up? tell me please?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.