Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
this isnt spicificaly a emulator problem... but i have no idea where to look. so im hopeing someone here can help me out.

i recently got the 'gretest hits' eddition of final fantasy tactics. i poped it in my ps2 got all comfy and and started playing. i got to the first castle and decided to spend all my money on equipment and stuffs, then save, and go do some random battles. except, EVERYONE has counter, not only that, but its 100% to counter. after scrapeing past one battle, i decided to go to a new area, and i encounter a battle related to the story, this time, everyone doesnt have counter, but can easly wipe my team off their shoe because they are all lvl1 or 2.

so, i thought that maby my playstation just doesnt like me and seek alternate methods, i decided to use ePSXe. i get everything set up, start to play, and yet again, every random encounter is full of things with counter, thusly makeing it very dificult to play. i looked online a bit and cant find any codes or guides that fixes this. right now, fft is unplayable! i wish i had a real playstation... but i sold that when i got my ps2.

thanks in advance for the help.

·
Premium Member
3,093 Posts
/me slaps serivas

This is not an emulation problem pal :p . Try gamefaqs.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i did! i looked at 6 difrent faq's but no single mention of the bug. tho, there were at leat 30 difrent faqs, i even checked a few difrence gs code sites. and id hate to post at a popular forum(not saying this isnt, no offence) too many flameing idiots at places like those.

·
Banned
13 Posts
lol

alot of the enimies in FFT have counter. at least one in every battle except the first two and maybe a couple of boss or big battles that i know of. so I hope that helps

1 - 4 of 4 Posts