Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
335 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
how do you fix this problem?

i am not sure what is wrong have tried many setting in the config but cant seam to fix this ;(

here is the config i use

·
From Love and Limerence
6,574 Posts
Try turning on advanced blending or mask bit?

Past that, maybe it's just one of the small things where OpenGL is inaccurate versus OpenGL 2? I know the menus don't transition as smoothly in it, and I know I experienced that as well at one point, but, it didn't bother me, and I can't recall what corrected it. Why aren't you using OpenGL 2 on that GPU anyway?

·
Registered
335 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
i am not sure what plugins i need to use ;( its so confused somethime for me what plugins i shall use

i shall test out and see what happed :)

·
From Love and Limerence
6,574 Posts
Experiment. Besides outdated plug-ins, you basically have Pete's lineup, which are the DirectX, OpenGL, and software plug-ins. I'd recommend one of the latter two, depending on preference for software rendering or hardware rendering.

·
Registered
335 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
now the game is like i whant it too be.
i am not sure if the plugins i have is outdated or new. How can i check that?

·
Registered
5 Posts
You could try using Pete's OpenGL 2.8 with these or similar settings and let's know what happens. I think it might be a texture filtering problem though, so I think you can press the delete key to bring up the plugin options ingame and see which one solves the problem:

Plugin: Pete's OpenGL2 Driver 2.8
Author: Pete Bernert
Card vendor: NVIDIA Corporation
GFX card: GeForce 7300 GT/AGP/SSE2

Resolution/Color:
- 1280x1024 Fullscreen - NO desktop changing
- Internal X resolution: 2
- Internal Y resolution: 3
- Keep psx aspect ratio:
- No render-to-texture: #%

- Filtering: 6
- Hi-Res textures: 1
- TexWin pixel shader: on
- VRam size: 512 MBytes

Framerate:
- FPS limitation: on
- Frame skipping: off
- FPS limit: Auto

Compatibility:
- Offscreen drawing: 1
- Framebuffer effects: 3
- Framebuffer uploads: 2

Misc:
- Scanlines: off
- Mdec filter: on
- Screen filtering: on
- Shader effects: 0/1
- Flicker-fix border size: 0
- GF4/XP crash fix: off
- Game fixes: on [00000002]

·
Registered
335 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 · (Edited)
shall try and see what happed

now i have done this but i have not testet it out i am showing first

its work fine but when i am in battle the sound is wierd why is that?

when i have it like this the game goes fast and normal past i dont understand it

·
From Love and Limerence
6,574 Posts
Check the "Use FPS limit" box. It's kind of self explanatory.

For sound, I'd recommend to use the Eternal SPU Plug-in and set it to SPU Async, and smooth, with a buffer of 32 or 64, and check the applicable check boxes.

·
Registered
335 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
can i use this plugins Pete's OpenGL2 Driver 2.8 on all the games or must i chance a plugins?
and thx the game run good now :)

·
From Love and Limerence
6,574 Posts
For fully 2-D games, use software rendering.

Otherwise, yes, the OpenGL 2 plug-in will work good for the rest. You may, of course, have to switch the configuration up a bit depending on the game.

You can also look into trying the gsDX plug-in from PCSX2. It apparently works in ePSXe, but I have yet to try it, so I can't speak for that yet.

·
クロスエクス
4,662 Posts
You can switch to the software plugin by pressing F7 while playing.

Also, Pete's OGL2 can also be used for 2D games. PEOpS Soft has more scaling options, but you can use a nice scaling shader with OGL2 for 2D too. Although if purely 2D, better use native internal resolution or some sprites may "move" a bit.

·
From Love and Limerence
6,574 Posts
I know P.E.Op.S. technically can be used for fully 2-D games, but there's no real point to hardware accelerating a complete 2-D game (unless you have a CPU that can't handle it or something).

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.