Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
When I start a new game in epsxe v. 1.7, none of the battle text (attack, hp/mp, etc.) shows up on the screen. I can scroll through the options but don't see the cursor or the options it highlights. What is going on?

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
pete's opengl driver 1.77 is the video driver i am using.

comp stats - Intel(R) Core(TM)2 duo cpu - T7500 @ 2.20 GHz, 3 gb memor, vista

·
God of Douchebagness™
9,826 Posts
either disable frame skipping or increase the off-screen drawing setting.

·
ヒット激しく速く
19,429 Posts
Also make sure to check the Special Fixes box and near to the right you'l see a button "..." click there and check the option 0x00200:G4 polygon cache

·
Banned
23,263 Posts
G4 polygon cache is not required. its a special instance only fix in the case Yellow rectangles appear.

·
ヒット激しく速く
19,429 Posts
Ahaa... and how does this help him ?

Offering support for an emulator (in this case ePSXe) doesnt mean advising him to use another emulator(in this case pSX), unless the game is unplayable with the current emulator(which is ePSXe).As far as i know FF9 plays very good with ePSXe.

·
ヒット激しく速く
19,429 Posts
This was stated before by others more appropriated in rank then me, it was nearly a reminder. (also its kind of hard not to notice that there are other emu's)

·
Banned
23,263 Posts
Keep posts in the Epsxe section ON THE TOPIC OF EPSXE.

If, and thats a big IF, the game cannot be made to run on epsxe, suggestion of another emulator is fine.

Suggestion of another emulator for games that are known to have a number of issues is also fine.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts