Next Generation Emulation banner

FFIX problems - Quina/Cinna

4K views 4 replies 3 participants last post by  jotakujo001 
#1 ·
Hi,

I am pretty sure my problem was caused by PEC, but I am hoping there is some way to fix it without having to redo a TON of progress.

In FFXI, around the time Clerya is detroyed, all of a sudden Cinna started showing up instead of Quina in battles and in the character screen, though it still says Quina's name. This was all well and good until I needed to get to Fossil Roo, and Quina has to be there to find the way. Ive tried using psx11 and a couple other emulators using the same memory card, but it seems to be jacked up no matter the emulator. Doesnt help if I disabled PEC or anything either. Does anyone know of a way to ensure that Quina shows up instead of Cinna? I would be MOST grateful :)

#3 ·
The character name still shows up as Quina, but the picture and model in battle is Cinna.

The only codes I was using were for infinite HP and infinite MP in battle. (what can I say I play RPGs for the story, not to be challenged lol)

Anyone know how to possibly edit a savestate or the memory card to get them swapped?

#4 ·
That is really weird, I wonder how that happened.

Check out these codes (you have to log in)...go to the Quina page to look at the name digits, and look at the bottom for what the digits themselves are. Don't know if that's gonna work, but give it a shot.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.