Next Generation Emulation banner

FFIX F#r#e#e#z#e

2K views 11 replies 4 participants last post by  Fou-lu 
#1 ·
Everytime I try to go to the Iifa Tree on Disk4 (on that purple light thing) the game start to load the stage(some cd access) and plays the BGM and that's it, it sits there forever...:(

My specs and plugins

P3 600, 128MB, Creative52x(i hate this one;)), Sound Blaster Live, Voodoo3 3000 (not OC), Pete's D3D 1.51, Internal Sound and CDROM

Note:
Tried with Lewpy, Pete Software, Pete OpenGL, Iory SPU, Null2 and Pete SPU, even changed Bios.

:dead: I'm gonna die if I don't finish this game :dead:

#3 ·
Originally posted by Fou-lu
Everytime I try to go to the Iifa Tree on Disk4 (on that purple light thing) the game start to load the stage(some cd access) and plays the BGM and that's it, it sits there forever...:(

My specs and plugins

P3 600, 128MB, Creative52x(i hate this one;)), Sound Blaster Live, Voodoo3 3000 (not OC), Pete's D3D 1.51, Internal Sound and CDROM

Note:
Tried with Lewpy, Pete Software, Pete OpenGL, Iory SPU, Null2 and Pete SPU, even changed Bios.

:dead: I'm gonna die if I don't finish this game :dead:
Try to disable the mdecs in epsxecutor, or try epsxe 1.2.0...
I think there was a similar problem elsewhere on the forum...

Bye

#6 ·
Originally posted by Fou-lu
I quit, here is the memcard it's in the Lindblum Castle, please take it to the Iifa tree and save there for me, ok?

And please tell me what I'll miss :(
it s just my opinion but, I think that there are too much demands for that sort of things here... There must have some memory cards for the same problem on the forums...

#7 ·
I know it's annoying to have people asking for that kind of thing everytime, i too have seen some requests like that, but it will be commom until PSX emulation achieve a very high stage. So excuse me if I have done something wrong...

BTW, I don't have VGS Registered so the memcard feature doesn't work... :)

Thanks in advance

#9 ·
Ah dont worry bout it, everyone need a little help in some way.. and downloading someone else's memory card just aint the same, specially for a game like Final Fantasy where everyones game is different.
You do miss a lot of shit though fou-lu, almost 30 min i added on.
You should definetly play it on another PSX emulator if possible... or even check out just the movies with PSMPLAY... or go read a Detailed Walkthrough/Storyline deal. heh damnit.. know one should miss a bit of this game!

Here ya go :)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.