Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am playing FFIX and on the 3rd cd (image file) Kuja summons Bahamut in Alexandria and after that i get a black srceen. Any way to avoid that part? I think it's a cutscene.
Tried ePSXe 1.52 and it stuck on the same place.
:???:

· Registered
7 Posts
limit the use of savestates.
I'm also having the same problem, but I'm not quite sure what you mean here... I'm using ePSXe 1.7.0, have tried all of Pete's latest GPU plugins, but I always get a black screen after Kuja prepares to summon Bahamut to attack Alexandria.

Edit: Checked for the error that it was giving me. The error that it gives me is "Warning: ISORead overflow!"

Edit 2: Never mind, I worked around the problem by using pSX instead of ePSXe for that little snippet of the game. Everything works fine again.

· God of Douchebagness™
15,294 Posts
for future reference the general fix for that error is to use the sapuCDR plugin and have it read the image mounted on a virtual drive.

· Banned
35,081 Posts
Yeah, the internal plugin doesn't seem to tolerate read faults as well as Sapu's CDR

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.