Next Generation Emulation banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just a small problem with FF7 - the old freezing problem is happening again with Bundunden (What's his name?) causing a waterfall in the Forgotten City, and with entering the waterfall the game does the error of slowing down to haultage. Is it possible if anyone can help me past this part using my memory save?
Thanks in return!

·
Registered
7,836 Posts
Do you mean FFVII?

Sorry I can help only if you have the french version

·
Registered
332 Posts
Hmmm... Fine I'll do it, since I got the pal one, and I doubt many others do...
Dunno if I understood you correctly, but here:

·
Registered
7,836 Posts
Tsss, it won't work, usually PAL games are compatible, but games like FF7 have a version for each language, you won't be able to load the save a (for example) German save with the Italian version. That is, you could try hacking the memcard file by changing the game code with the right one... you know, the code written on the box that often starts with SLES followed with numbers (SLES for PAL games, SLUS for US, SJPS or something for JAP ones)

·
Premium Member
21,977 Posts
>_> im pretty sure this is a crash associated with the warez version. i cant verify it at the mo so i wont close this thread..

·
Registered
332 Posts
you can anti-verify it for the moment. two different people said they got 2 different crashes with 2 different versions of the game (pal & nstc)

·
Premium Member
21,977 Posts
ugh, i swear i've seen this so many times and i know its turned out to be warez before...

·
Registered
332 Posts
Yes, but I only think one of them is pirated, ask the guy in the other topic who admitted his game was downloaded which version he had. I highly doubt a piracy group would releace 2 different versions with the same problem...

·
Premium Member
21,977 Posts
well. i know for a fact that this problem occurs in warez versions. but i cant isolate the fact that this problem occurs in a specific and well known rip. do you see what i mean?

for example, the Dali crash in FF9. it happens with the legit versions, and it happens with the warez versions too. so i cant say "omg you got a crash!! warez!" when it really happens to everyone.

i've been trying to isolate the crash at the beginning of Disc 3 in FF9 for so damn long (the one where it never loads past the very very very beginning of the disc...ive had to pass that so many times). im not sure that's a warez problem, but im sort of leaning toward it...

funny that i never got any of these crashes that keep appearing when i play FF7, 8, or 9. of course i use all the legit, original versions too. weird... :rolleyes:

·
Registered
1 Posts
Have the same problem as everyone else. Would be really grateful if someone could go in the temple,trigger the scenes and save the game at the airship afterwards ^^
And yes, it seems i downloaded this warez version. If my ps would still work i would have borrowed the game from a friend, well life isn't that easy. It's a savegame from a Pal version, so there shouldn't be any problems

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.