Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 20 of 64 Posts

·
Banned
23,263 Posts
thats ok, mass effect kinda sucks anyway.

·
Banned
23,263 Posts
no, really. seriously overrated game. I effected better from Bioware, considering how well KOTOR turned out.

·
Registered
7,340 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Wasn't overrated at all. I rarely finish games and I finished Mass Effect 3 times now. Each time with a different class. I recognize that they didn't finish some of the side content, but that's fairly common with new games. Now that the engine and mechanics are mostly done from the first game, Bioware can concentrate on additional content. Look at the difference between Baldur's Gate and Baldur's Gate II for example.

·
Banned
23,263 Posts
I prefer games to be finished on release. Which is why i never bought Kotor2.

·
Registered
7,340 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
The main quest line was finished and it was superb. It was good enough that I really didn't care that there wasn't a bunch of side-content.

I will expect it for ME2 though.

Think of it this way. They had about the same amount of content as KoToR with the main quest. About the same amount of worlds to visit, etc.
They just tried to add more than that on top of that and the extras weren't very good.

·
Banned
23,263 Posts
:rolleyes:

Crysis doesn't belong in that list at all.

·
Finger of Doom
823 Posts
No. Crysis was fun for as long as you were putting lead on Korean's foreheads. After the incident in the mountain, it just became another piece of crap. It was fun playing with the suit's powers for a while, but throwing full houses down and hitting someone with an oil barrel from a kilometer away got old.

·
Banned
23,263 Posts
No. Crysis was fun for as long as you were putting lead on Korean's foreheads. After the incident in the mountain, it just became another piece of crap. It was fun playing with the suit's powers for a while, but throwing full houses down and hitting someone with an oil barrel from a kilometer away got old.

that sounds epic D:

·
The one and only
3,660 Posts
ME was a great game in my opinion, especially on the PC. Bioware never ceases to amaze me with their game quality. The same cant be said for Obsidian.

1 - 20 of 64 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.