Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I want to know if I can play to Final Fantasy 9 on PC. If so, please give me the emul and the plugins if necessary. Do I must to burn it then patch it or can I play with the original version?

·
Registered
2,853 Posts
Yes you can play FF9 on a PC.
While I can't give you all the emulators and plugins necessary, I can tell you where to find it though. Go download ePSXe (the best emulator at the moment, IMO) at www.psxemu.com. To get plugins, I suggest download Aldo's plugins pack at www.aldostools.com (I think you can get the emulator there as well). Then, read the readme/FAQs/documentation available for these, so that you can tweak the plugins to match your system the best.

If your FF9 is PAL, then you have to make an ISO and patch it. If yours is NTSC, then no problem, just run the original.

·
Registered
171 Posts
you are a newbie , ok
use epsxe 1.4 emulator (my favourate ) and a pack of plugins for video and audio and cd drive which all could be found in this web page .
do some exploring and youll find it easily
thats all ...
ah i remembered you'll be noticed for a bios image , you can get it
from the internet ...but there is one thing , to be a legal user you must own a real playstation.
just search for scph1001 in your favourate searcher (google.com)
for example and here you go.
see ya...
;)

·
Blitz Gundam Pilot
1,014 Posts
yup, ePSXe 1.40 is the best!!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
thank you!

thx u all for your answers! Now I have new questions lol : what is the best audio plugin for a sound blaster live in ePSXe and what is the best format for iso : bin, iso or img (and which prog must I use)?

·
Blitz Gundam Pilot
1,014 Posts
The Best SPU plugin for Sound Blaster live is Pete's DSound 1.10 and the best program to make an ISO for me is Blindread/Blindwrite

·
Registered
9,506 Posts
Well in my case the best spu is lori's. I have a live card and petes spu is terrible on it (might have something to do with the fact I have win 2K I dunno:confused: )

1 - 7 of 7 Posts