Next Generation Emulation banner

21 - 25 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
Does it really matter whether I use ISO or CD, I mean, apart from a potential speed up from using the harddrive?:confused:

·
Registered
11,307 Posts
In the case of Final Fantasy 9, some people crash at places while playing with CDs. I can't verify because I used only ISOs, but I personally did not crash once while I played the forty hours or so to beat it in ePSXe. If that doesn't work, you could try an older plugin from Pete (1.47 is what I used to finish FF 9).

·
Registered
2 Posts
Problem Solved!!!

Finally found one big thing. (for me at least :)

It's not the video plugin, or sound plugin.

It is the gamepad!! I first set it to only digital and changed
it to digital/analog and works great. Or, just try keyboard and you will find it much more stable with less freezing.

good luck!

wolfenst

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter #25
thx, of all the other comments, this is the only one that makes sense to me (no offense to the others, but I don't really understand everything else). I'll try that. BTW, I'm amazed that my little string actually made this many readers and repliers! I guess this is what makes emuforums.com so great to use. That plus alot of caring users helping each other out. Thanks to all the epsxe users and administrators of this message board! KEEP IT UP!!!:D :D :D :D :D

21 - 25 of 25 Posts