Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,

Could anyone tell me about what to do in FF9_Chocobo Forest...
I found kupo playing around with chocobo. Kupo gives Zidane some Chocobo' food. But what to do??? Why Zidane can't give the chocobo (who already run away) the food. Kupo gives a hint about Chocobo's footprint, where can I find the footprint?

Tks
Stefanus

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thank you so much UncleClive for the valuable information.
Now I know where to find the game's hints and walkthrough.

Tks again....:D

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
UncleClive, could you tell me how to always find chocograph? Do you use pec or something else to hack it?

Tks abt your info, now I have Chocobo.and already make some diggin' (score = 204 after 10 diggin') Pretty bored huh, to reach the Robe.......

Can I have your savegame (the one with all Chocobo items)?

Tks again
Stefanus

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Tks alot UncleClive!!!:D

Right now I'm still downloading gamehack.... I will try to do exactly like you've told me. Btw about Gamehack, can I change the chocobo'scores from this program, so I can exchange the point with the Lord Robe?

Tks again, UncleClive, you've been very helpful to me.....

Stefanus

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
UncleClive, sorry for troubling you again...

I've done exactly like your first advice this morning:

Advanced Search, then Increase after found 1 item, increase..... But in the last time (after finding 8 items), GameHack still has around 100 addresses... So I can't find chocograph or piece of chocograph in every item I find.

But I will try your last advice, because I think it is the best solution... searching in "Exact Match" option will definitely reduce the addresses.

Oh yes, I would like to ask you about the type: one byte. I used the default type: 4 byte. What is it??? Is it some kind of range area or something? Maybe if 4 byte, it means gamehack will search in 4 area. Maybe the timer code is in the other area (or byte)....

I've used some hacking program in the past named: Cheat O'Matic. It almost the same as GameHack but it's very simple. But in my opinion this program has some problem with my Windows. Thank God you give me GameHack, I think it's the best....

And other thing I've download your savegame too, I will try it...Tks so much.... I will try the addresses too...

Tks UncleClive,

PS: just FYI: you are already listed as "my buddy":D

1 - 5 of 5 Posts