Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
S

·
0 Posts
Still waiting. Maybe forever. That copy protection is just to much. FF 9 UK PAL still does not work w/ANY PSX emulator to date. Sorry.:(
sincerely,
sx/amiga

·
Registered
47 Posts
i feel sorry for you UK PAL guys. Your missing out on an awesome game. your best bet would be to buy one of the internet (US) copy or import one. its gonna be a long wait. or just get one off ebay, they usually sell US/NTSC too.

·
Registered
9,506 Posts
Hey I'm an optimist. Thankfully I manages to coaks enough life out of my old psx (involved taking it to bits and turning the laser alignment screw slowly for 2 hours until it managed to read disks but only when balanced on its side).

S

·
0 Posts
If it does support FF 9 UK PAL, I'll bet Randy Linden is going to be swamped w/requests about how he got around the copy protection. Hopefully he'll then share, because even though bleemcast is for the DC, the same principals may be able to be applied to the PSX emulators.:D
sincerely,
sx/amiga

·
Registered
9,506 Posts
Unfortunatly I wasn't not kidding when I described the state of the thing. :( That said I have done even more daft things to computers/consoles. Did you know that you can build HDD bays out of mechano? :D

·
Registered
23 Posts
I'm live in england but Ihave the pirated Ntsc version. I would LOVE to get the pal as that pirate version is screwy but since it dont work whats the point? Haha screw you Sqaure!

·
Registered
28 Posts
Hy!

I have now the copy-crack to play FF9 German Version, but I don't know how I can play it. What should I do whit the crack and what should I do to play FF9 on ePSX?

Thanks

1 - 12 of 12 Posts