·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Download ePSXe 1.2.0
Using pete's dx6 d3d driver 1.50
Null2's Audioi Driver 1.3
SCPH1001.BIN

using CDRWin 4 i burnt my uk ff9 cd 1 to a bin file.
tryed to open this, got blackscreen and the sound just freezes. I have tryed running directly from the cd same problem, i have messed around with some of the settings not understanding what they all do. no luck

pleezzzzzzzzzz help

System
P3 [email protected]
256 memory
geforce 2 gts pro 64 (Driver 7.78)
sound blaster live platinum
winme :eek:

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
FF9 US

know of anywhere i can get the iso for this the american version so I can play it on my pc with nice graphics, I own a ligit UK version but finding out that the uk one does not work is a bummer, is it that different.

·
Registered
523 Posts
When i tried to run the german version i got the same error as you.

Im not sure if the UK version doesnt work with ePSXe. The german version does fine for me now.

Anyway you have to apply a game patch to the CDRWin Image since the game is copy protected.

You can DL the patch and the tool to apply it to the image from the PSX-section of www.megagames.com .

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks For The Reply No UK Patch

Thanks for the support checked out megagames.com they only have the patch for the fre/ger versions, i'll check out gamecopyworld later and see if they have it. I tryed the french one and it did not work.

·
Registered
9,506 Posts
Don't bother it won't work. The antimod protection in the uk version is different from the rest of the pal versions (ie there's multiple checks) hence not no-one has been bothered to try it yet. Even if this wasn't the case the keycode and location is different for each language version (hence the reason for different patches). You basically have a few choices:

a: Sell you copy and buy the us one
b: Wait till some genius figures out how to emulate it
c: Wait for a UK patch (Which I have been doing for nearly 4 months. I think it ain't going to happen)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts