Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
FF9 stuck at dali fmv

when i am playing ff9 and i run into a random encounter or a boss battle, the sound stutters. it takes a while for the cd to find its spot or something, because it wasnt spinning much and then i heard it spin up. is there a way to cure this sound stutter? i mean, the game works fine, but the sound is annoying me

thanks

·
Registered
20 Posts
eccentricity said:
when i am playing ff9 and i run into a random encounter or a boss battle, the sound stutters. it takes a while for the cd to find its spot or something, because it wasnt spinning much and then i heard it spin up. is there a way to cure this sound stutter? i mean, the game works fine, but the sound is annoying me

thanks
You should make an ISO, should help with loading problems.

·
Premium Member
bsnes, ePSXe
21,979 Posts
or use something like Nero Drivespeed to turn off spindown. however, making an ISO is better.

·
Banned
13 Posts
yes

yes isos work great, and if that dont work it could be either your processer, memory, or video card, or the configuration on the epsxe. Hope that helps.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
cool its better with iso! thanks

also....there is a problem....whenever my game gets to the point where i am about to leave Dali by the cargo ship, it freezes during the FMV...i cant continue the game...i tried using iso, cd, remaking an iso... :cry:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts