Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hmmm...I have a problem when I reach disk 2. Right after I enter the battle with the antlion in cleira, my game crashes with a error msg of : Opcode 17 UNK <PC0008000c> <1259135,25>

What to do x___X?!? What does it mean... It's the only problem I've had, and I'm running on a v1.52. I don't think it's a plugin problem? Cause I've tried all the video plugins I could find already...

·
Registered
774 Posts
If you're running from an iso it means the iso is corrupted. If you're running from a CD it means your CD is too dirty/scratched for the emulator to read it correctly.

·
Premium Member
bsnes, ePSXe
21,979 Posts
are you using save states? running off ISO or CD?

usually i can get past opcode errors using a different video plugin and loading straight off memory card. if nothing works, post your memory card and i can pass it for you if you'd like.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hmmm, ok, but there is no scratch on the CD...and plus I'm using ISO cause it's faster and I remade a new ISO but still same prob. And different graphic plugins dun work either -.-'''... I think the program dun like me, *sigh*. So how do I send my memcard to you?

·
Premium Member
bsnes, ePSXe
21,979 Posts
take your memory card that you're using (probably epsxe000.mcr, i dunno which one you're using though), zip or rar it, and attach it to a post here.

·
Premium Member
bsnes, ePSXe
21,979 Posts
man, you missed out on a hella cool FMV. oh well, here you go. basically, there's a celebration because you beat the antilion, but then the sandstorm stops. you are freya and you are trying to figure out what's going on.

·
Premium Member
bsnes, ePSXe
21,979 Posts
they seem to appear randomly. it can be due to a lot of things--when OGL2 was fairly new i was playing FF9 with it and found a little bug that only that plugin encountered. i talked to Pete and he put the fix in the next version of his plugin :)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts