Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· Registered
795 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have the VGS, but when I try to play FF9, the screen goes black and just plays music.:mad:
I don't know if the emulator actually works, because I don't have any other PSX games.
If anyone knows how to get the emulator working, or a better emulator, please let me know.

· Registered
795 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
well, okay

I used the patch, but when I tried to open the VGS, my computer said the program was corrupt. If there is another patch that allows me to play FF9 with the VGS, will it be any better than ePSXe?

I have epsxe working, but I'm not satisfied with the quality (my computer is a little old).

G

·
You can get gpu plugins for ePSXe by clicking on this:GPU Plugins The best plugins are Pete's D3D, OGL, and Lewpy's Glide plugin. Try them out and see what works best

You can also get all other plugins necessary from ngemu. However, the one thing you will not find here is a bios image. This is because hosting a bios is illegal, and therefore your best bet to find one would be using a search engine.

· <font color="#FF0066"><b>Advanced Newbie</b></font
6,122 Posts
Re: well, okay

Originally posted by password0k
I used the patch, but when I tried to open the VGS, my computer said the program was corrupt.

I have epsxe, but don't have a video plugin is all.
don´t have a plugin?
that look suspicious
^^'

· Registered
795 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Yeesssssssssssssssss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

All is resolved!!
Using the mac version, I included games.txt in the same directory as the program. I got the latest version from Aldo's site.
Thanks for your help.

· Registered
4 Posts
I just don't know.....When I patch with everything, using the patch from Aldo's Site, I patch it and start up VGS. After starting up, the screen goes back to my desktop and everything is just like it hasn't been opened yet. I try to open it again, and the same thing happens. What is wrong?

here are my System Specs:

AMD K6 400Mhz
96MB RAM
Voodoo2 Graphics/Video Card
Aureal Semiconductor
50x Generic CD Rom drive

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.