Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Trying to play FF9. Everything works fine however it is in spanish *sigh*. Took so long to download too. Are the CD's in spanish or is there a way to fix this? I did some searching and didnt find anything about it. Thanks

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
eh but i also own the game as well as 7, 8 and 10. My brother however has taken my playstation :/. I dont think it's illegal to have the game on your computer if you own it, correct me if im wrong ill delete it and go get it back from my brother one way or another lmao.

·
Registered
231 Posts
if you actually own it, you can make an ISO copy of it. i suppose as long as someone in your direct family legally owns it, youre entitled to make a copy of it for your use.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
_mr_m_ said:
if you actually own it, you can make an ISO copy of it. i suppose as long as someone in your direct family legally owns it, youre entitled to make a copy of it for your use.
I guess I can do that. Is there anyway to get this in english? If not i guess ill do that. Didnt know bout that haha.

·
Registered
231 Posts
to get what you have in english- fraid not. the iso is in spanish.

to get an english version: make sure youre copying from english discs.

someplace on the cd, it should have the writing 'SLUS-XXXXXXX' the X's are the CD code. as long as the cd has the prefix 'SLUS' it is an english language version. unless of course the ****** working at the factory mislabeled it.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
*sigh* Alrighty that is what I will do. Sorry for the "OMG WAREZ" scare. lol. Ill go grab the CD's tomorrow and let you guys know if I run into any more problems. Thanks a lot Mr M.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts