Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i've a problem and now in a tricky postion.... i'm into disc 4 and now the screen juz shows a blank screen with the music still going on... juz rite smack in the start of the disc..... i askin for any kind soul out there who'd help me get pass this by helping me juz get pass that phase. i'll pass the .mcr memory thing to u so that u can help me pass that dreaded stage where there are black mages and the chocobo.. pls help me i've tried many ways.... and dun wanna waste my effort to play from other ppl's saves....

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Originally posted by Evil Squall
That's a good idea! and you can download a memory card converter from aldostools.com !;)
ya i tried that but the thing is that i cant seem to convet the memory card..... as they all shows up corrupted and cant be loaded... can someone help me pls.... i'm dyin.... ppl in my region oso xperience same prob

·
Premium Member
8,108 Posts
Originally posted by gtcc83

ya i tried that but the thing is that i cant seem to convet the memory card..... as they all shows up corrupted and cant be loaded... can someone help me pls.... i'm dyin.... ppl in my region oso xperience same prob
hhmm.. which one do you download? They have quite a few...
anyway, I have no problem on converting memory cards with Memory Card Manager 1.3 .

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
oh i fix the vgs thing i needa patch.... after patching it. it still does not work... it still stops at the same point at the chocobo blackmage place... will someone lend a helping hand

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
i'm currently using a ntsc one...... could anyone also playin a ntsc version help me to get pass that stage.... thanxxx

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
i still cant seem to get it workin.... how??? can u help me to tink of a solution..... i'm really v vexed now

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Originally posted by Ryos
It's not working? What do you mean?
it does load however it still show the black screen ..... cyos could u help me get away from the pulau plains.... tink the prob is with the area there..... i've downloaded a save before somewhere around that area where the chocobo says that dun go out its dangerous at the kizmaloku grotto thing... can u help me again....
the place where the grand dragons are..... juz try anywhere aways from that continent mayb it'll work.... can you help me again

·
Registered
166 Posts
chocobo? don't you mean moogle? and r u stuck at the start of disk four where zidane bring the gnomes to black mage village?

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
ya its there no its not moogle its chocobo.... they place where corwen chocobo ran away with the genome.. before that was when vivi was tokin to the blackmages at the graveyard..

·
Registered
4 Posts
Perhaps you've tried it, but you can use Pete's Soft Plugin for the graphics. They aren't too good, but the games runs perfectly. Give a try!

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
guys i still cant get anything to work.. can anyone help me to get pass the pualu plains area.... the file is already on this thread..... can anione help me get away to somewhere further.....

1 - 20 of 23 Posts