Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey, ppl! I already used the PPF file with Final Fantasy 9 but the only thing I get is some cheats to put Infinite HP, MP, etc..., but after that,my PC instead of running the game, it came back to windows.(sorry for my bad English, its cause I'm portuguese). Can someone help me? I would be very thankful.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Full Screen Mode: 320 x 200 , 70 Hz
Color Depth: 16 bit
Window mode( I did NOT selected this mode): 640 x 480
Stretching: Stretch to full window size
Dithering: Always dither g-shaded polygons(slowest) (I selected this one, 'cause If I don't, my PC runs all the games too fast)

Framerate: Transparent FPS display, Use FPS limit, Auto-detect FPS/Frame skipping limit

Options:Scanlines disabled

Activate special game fixes: Ignore black brightness color

Something wrong here?

·
Registered
332 Posts
ooh! I think saw a similar problem like this a day ago and never before. Weird.
Either use an older/newer version of PEOPS (I think it will work since this is the first time I saw these problems, so an older version of peops might not have it)
Or just use any other video plugin. I recommend pete's opengl if you have an average computer and opengl2 if you have a good one.

(the other topic with this problem was http://www.ngemu.com/forums/showthread.php?t=65057 in case you're interested)

Also, just in case, to prevent another potential problem, use epsxe 1.5.2 (and not epsxe 1.6.0) <- this has nothing to do with this topic, but is required to get past a certain point in FF9 later on.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.