Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
When I try to play FF9 with EPSXE, I just get a black screen after I hit "new game". The movie plays fine and I figured out how to get my keys to work (f4). Is there anyway to fix this? Anyone who has played FF9 with EPSXE please help. Thanks.

· Premium Member
8,592 Posts
Originally posted by Boozhe23
When I try to play FF9 with EPSXE, I just get a black screen after I hit "new game". The movie plays fine and I figured out how to get my keys to work (f4). Is there anyway to fix this? Anyone who has played FF9 with EPSXE please help. Thanks.
Your kind of confusing.. You say that it's a black screen after you select "new game", but you say that the mdec plays fine.. After you press "new game", there is suppose to be a mdec.. So is it just a black screen, or does the mdec play fine.. Or are you talking about after the mdec?

· Registered
9,992 Posts
I assume that he means the first movie plays ok but the 2nd one after he presses new game doesn't. Some others had this problem before and the best we could come up with was to start the game from a memory card from the first save point. What version do you have ie US english, UK English, French, German or Spanish?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.