Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After Zidane n Friends saw Alexandria,n getting into the next scene...there's onlyyyyyy blackkkkk screennn. I got 2 ff9. both of them has the same result

·
Eh??
1,737 Posts
First tell me one thing: at least one of your copies is original???? I ask this 'cause the pirate version has LOTS of problems, missing scenes, etc. I beat FF9 using EPSXE 2 times, both using the original version.
Anyway, if u want, u can send me your saved file and I'll pass that part for you!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
hushypushy said:
use ePSXe 1.5.2.
I am ... N

psicomaniaco said:
First tell me one thing: at least one of your copies is original???? I ask this 'cause the pirate version has LOTS of problems, missing scenes, etc. I beat FF9 using EPSXE 2 times, both using the original version.
Anyway, if u want, u can send me your saved file and I'll pass that part for you!

This is my saved file:

·
Premium Member
3,093 Posts
Please, don't double post, keep the replies in one post. If you need to add something to a previous post, use the edit button.

·
Eh??
1,737 Posts
Well, I had to beat 2 bosses before getting to the next save spot! BTW, did ya used game shark??? Anyway, here's the save. I also put 2 pics of the place where I beat the boss after seeing alexandria, in case u never seen it.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
psicomaniaco said:
Well, I had to beat 2 bosses before getting to the next save spot! BTW, did ya used game shark??? Anyway, here's the save. I also put 2 pics of the place where I beat the boss after seeing alexandria, in case u never seen it.

yes i did. What a code for huh :thumb: . Thanks man. i really appreciate what u've done .. it's so closee 2 d end.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.