Next Generation Emulation banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm using CVGS. My FF9 (US Version) Disc 4 (made by Kaliso) always crash (black screen) after Regent Cid ordered Hilda Garde 3 to pick Zidane etc after the final battle with Necron. As a result, I can't see the ending. I've tried to use CDRWIN to make another copy of the disc, but always failed to finish. Always stop at the sectors around 289683 to 289709 (out of 292619). I've also borrowed my cousin's FF9 discs (also made by Kalisto) & face the same problem. Is there any patch to fix it? If not, how can I make the patch? or is there anyway to skip the FMVs in CVGS? I've tried to watch the FMVs in Disc 4 with PSXPlay & some of them always crash in the middle.

There's also small glitch in FF9 Disc 3 FMV when Dagger cut her hair. Is there any patch for this? Any help/patch/patch tutorial would be much appreciated. Thanks...

B

·
0 Posts
The patch you're looking for is located at your local software house or in any online shop and available for around 39$, maybe even cheaper depending on where you life.

Thread closed, buy the game if you enjoyed it that much that you played it until the end.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.